This Agreement is entered into by and between AGATA BUCZAK hereinafter “BREEDER/SELLER/FIDECORE CANE CORSO” and ______________________________________ hereinafter “PURCHASER” for the purchase of a pure breed Cane Corso Dog hereinafter “DOG”. Therefore, in consideration of the covenants, representations, warranties and agreements contained in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which are acknowledged, the parties intending to be legally bound, agree as follows:
- This DOG is registered with AKC and is sold with a Limited registration status. FIDECORE CANE CORSO warrants that all vaccinations and deworming are current and up to date at time of sale. A vaccination record will be provided at time of sale.
- To replace the purchased DOG, if the DOG is found to have a life threatening that will brough to death, congenital defect (heart, kidney, lung) or life-threatening health problem within 1 year of sale. PURCHASER must take the DOG to a Veterinarian to have an exam for these life-threatening defects brought to death. If an examination has not been done within 1 year after purchase by a licensed Veterinarian, the PURCHASER will not be eligible to receive a replacement DOG. Replacement DOG of equal value will be given and is subject to availability within 12 months after death of defected puppy. The replacement DOG will be given only if the PURCHASER returns the DOG a signed document from the Licensed Veterinarian stating the defect. There is a limit to only ONE replacement DOG. Replacement puppy will be given only when original puppy death will be proven as genetic reason by Licensed Veterinarian. If BREEDER will have any doubts the necropsy report will be necessary.
NO MONEY IN EXCHANGE AT ANY TIME.
- To provide all medical records for the DOG.
- BREEDER will not be responsible for Parvovirus or Distemper virus 7 days after the sale.
- BREEDER will not be responsible for illness or health problems that are diagnosed after the sale. In the unlikely event of this DOG’s death in the first 12 months, due to congenital defect, a necropsy from a state veterinary lab confirming such an event and cause is required before the Seller will take any action. Necropsy will be performed at PURCHASER’s expense. In addition, a photo of the deceased DOG must be sent with the necropsy report for identification verification. Under no circumstances is the DOG to be euthanized without Sellers knowledge and consent. BREEDER will pay medical bills and surgeries (if necessary) up to 30 days of date of purchase only if caused by congenital (birth defect) at the clinic choose by BREEDER or cover equal value of the BREEDER Veterinarian Clinic Cost. No money in exchange at any time.
- BREEDER is not responsible for any all veterinary or medical bills associated with the DOG. Nor for any damage that the DOG may cause.
- BREEDER gives a lifetime guarantee for hip and elbow dysplasia. If DOG is found to have a hip or elbow dysplasia the BREEDER will give a new puppy or Adult same quality if the following conditions are met:
A.The DOG is examined and found to have the dysplasia within the first 10 months and certified by OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals) as a MODERATE DYSPLASIA or SEVERE Dysplasia
B. No anesthesia was administered to the DOG doing X-RAY for Hips and Elbows. If anesthesia is found to be used, hip and elbow warranty is void.
New puppy will be given only when PURCHASED DOG will have already SURGICAL INTERVETION or DRUG TREATMENT and does not improve the condition of life and euthanasia will be necessary.
New puppy/adult will be given only after euthanasia of first dog.
If the HIPS, ELBOWS X-RAY and OFA Paperwork will not be done until 10 months old exactly to the day, the warranty for hips and elbows is void. OFA Paperwork can be filled only by LICENSED VETERINARIAN DOCTOR, NOT BY THE OWNER!
- That he/she will have sole possession of the DOG. Since this is a purebreed CANE CORSO DOG possession of the DOG cannot be transferred. If purchaser wants to transfer possession of said DOG, BREEDER shall have an absolute and irrevocable first right to purchase the DOG for 50% of the purchase price, 100% of the purchase price if the dog is a national champion and 150% of the purchase price if the dog is a grand champion. This right is to terminate 15 years from the date of purchase. This Option shall become exercisable immediately upon the execution of this Agreement. This Option shall be exercised by delivery to the Option of (a) written notice of exercise stating the number of Shares being purchased (in whole shares only) and such other information set forth on the form of Notice of Exercise attached to this Agreement as Appendix A, and (b) a check or cash in the amount of the Exercise Price. This Option shall not be assignable or transferable, except by will or by the laws of descent and distribution and shall be exercisable only by Optionee during his or her lifetime, except as provided in Section 8 of this Agreement.
If the dog is giving away for behavioral or health issues then the breeder is not obligated to return the money. Breeder have the right to wait 14 days from the day of taking possession of the dog to evaluate dog behavior or health issues . If a dog will be found to have one of those issues, the purchaser will cover all costs from his part of the money that the breeder should return. Purchaser don’t have to pay any extra money for the dog issues. Breeder will cover
Transferring possession of the dog is available through agreement between the BREEDER if the following conditions are met:
- BREEDER inspects the new house for the DOG.
- A new contract is signed between BREEDER and new owner.
- 9. Purchaser agrees to email the dated Veterinarian report stating the DOG’s current health condition and a copy of the invoice showing procedures and care provided by vet to the breeder as proof of exam at any time on breeder request.
Spay and Neuter Agreement:
- PURCHASER shall spay/ neuter the DOG within a year from the date of BIRTHDAY . Proof of the spay/neuter must be received by the BREEDER within thirty (30) days after the surgery. In the event that the dog’s health makes this clause not possible, proof must be provided with a statement from the veterinarian that this dog is not yet in physical or emotional condition for surgery with a date when the spay/neuter surgery can take place. VETERINARIAN HEALTH STATEMENT MUST INCLUDE THE DOG’S MICROCHIP NUMBER.
If the PURCHASER will not spay/neuter the DOG until date as agreed and thirty days pass, PURCHASER shall pay BREEDER three thousand dollars ($3,000) per DOG for breaking the spay/neuter agreement. If the DOG is used for breeding purposes PURCHASER agrees to pay BREEDER three thousand dollars ($3,000) for each dog found to be sold by PURCHASER. If the number of puppies is not reasonably determinable a liquidated damage sum of $9,999 per litter will apply.
If the dog is used for sport, protection purpose or any other reason when testosterone or estrogen are important for dog purpose the Vasectomy or Ovary Sparing Spay will be allowed. Breeder must be informed before procedure is done. Both surgeries must be done before 12 months of puppy age.
THIS SPAY AND NEUTER AGREEMENT IS A CONDITION PRECEDENT TO THIS AGREEMENT. BREEDER WOULD NOT SELL THE DOG TO PURCHASER WITHOUT THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT SERVES TO PROTECT THE INTEGRITY OF THE CANE CORSO BREED, AND PREVENT THE DILUTION OF THE BLOODLINES. SHOULD BREEDER FIND AN INDIVIDUAL THAT WAS DEEMED TO BE A QUALIFIED BREEDER, BREEDER WOULD ONLY SELL THESE DOGS FOR BREEDING STOCK AT A COST AT LEAST THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS ABOVE THE COST OF THIS DOG.
- DOG must receive an exam by a licensed Veterinarian within 3 days of purchase.
- PURCHASER shall indemnify BREEDER for any and all damage the DOG may cause.
- BREEDER does not guarantee any aesthetic quality or temperament of the dog. Except for warranties contained herein the BREEDER also makes no other warranty or guarantee in regard to the health of the dog. BREEDER makes no guarantee as to the show quality of the DOG which means no guarantee for cryptorchidism called undescended testicle(s) or retained testicle(s).
- All digital images are property of BREEDER/Agata Buczak and are not to be posted or reproduced in any format without proper written consent from BREEDER/Agata Buczak, this is to include: websites, Facebook, Myspace, Instagram, Pinterest, and any other social networking sites, positing forums, webrings, or chatrooms. If consent is given, photos must have the Fidecore watermark. Watermark cannot be covered up, distorted, changed or hidden in any way. Photos cannot be cropped, touched up, or altered in any way. No Fidecore digital images can be used for advertising, marketing, or logos.
- If DOG is lost, PURCHASER will pay three thousand dollars ($3,000) to BREEDER as compensation for the lost right of first purchase contained herein.
- If BREEDER suspects ANY animal cruelty, the dog will be evaluated and examined by the ASPCA for abuse. If dog is found to be abused BREEDER has the right to take back the dog free of charge.
- PURCHASER also agrees by signing this contract that the prefix of the dog purchased registered name must start with Fidecore and no other kennel name will be included in registered name unless agreed upon in writing between Fidecore/Agata Buczak and PURCHASER. PURCAHASER agrees that if the DOG is registered under a different kennel name, that PURCAHSER will pay BREEDER one thousand dollars ($1,000) as damages to the tradename and goodwill of BREEDER.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of this Agreement will remain valid and enforceable unless the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability substantially diminishes the rights and obligations, taken as a whole, of BREEDER or PURCHASER.
- This Agreement and the Exhibits contain the entire agreement among the parties and supersedes all previous written or oral negotiations, commitments and writings.
- This Agreement may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original, but all of which together will constitute one and the same instrument.
- This Agreement may be amended only in writing executed by the parties affected by the amendment.
- This Agreement will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with Illinois law.
- In any litigation, arbitration, or other proceeding by which one party either seeks to enforce its rights under this Agreement (whether in contract, tort, or both) or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded its reasonable attorney fees, and costs and expenses incurred.
- Any dispute arising under or in connection with this agreement or related to any matter which is the subject of the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts located in Cook County, Illinois.
- If you fail to pay or respond to a fee for Breach Of The Contract, it will be referred to one of the collection agencies. Once a fee is referred to collections, additional fees will apply and all contact regarding the fee , including payment and disputes. You understand and agreed that agency can report to the credit bureaus even if you are making payments. Once your debt is transferred from the original creditor to the collection agency, the debt gets a new trade line on your credit report that’s under the control of the collection agency.
© ISO 2020 – All rights reserved for FIDECORE CANE CORSO ITALIANO
NO COPYRIGHTS ALLOWED!